- Complimentary breakfast served This includes fresh fruit, our own hens' eggs, OJ, coffee/tea, whole wheat bread or muffin w/ jam, etc. Vegetarian breakfast prepared on request.
- Need supper at the farm? Pre-order w/ credit card from restaurants below. We will pick-up meals to be served at the house at time requested.
- Pedal directly to farm (one mile from the ATA @ Harnedsville - see below). Or request Courtesy Shuttle for Bicyclers arriving in Confluence.
- Linens, towels, courtesy soap provided.
- Campfire provided on request.
- Ask about petting and feeding the farm's goats, and chickens, too.
- Pick raspberries and strawberries from the garden in season.
- Three porches off of the house and thirty-one 31 acres of property to enjoy.
- Summer evenings in the Laurel Highlands are usually mild, but we have fans in each room to keep comfortable. October-April, we have plenty of warm blankets and a well-heated home. Enjoy the woodburning stove in the dining room.